rolley compatible with I-beams from 7.6 cm to 20.3 cm cm (3 in to 8 in) wide and a maximum thickness of 1.7 cm
* Installs on the edge of an I-beam 7.6 cm to 20.3 cm cm (3 in. To 8 in.) Wide and a maximum thickness of 1.7 cm cm (11/16 in).
The various sizes fit many beams and allow you to securely attach your personal fall arrest system to the structure for maximum durability and durability. Other sizes are available for sliding and fixed beam anchors.
* Total horizontal mobility without using hands
The anchor glides smoothly along the entire length of the beam with a self-retracting lifeline that accompanies you as you work for greater productivity.
* Ideal for use with a self-retracting lifeline
Combine another self-retracting lifeline to provide both horizontal and vertical mobility and total safety and fall protection.
* Easy-to-use dual adjustment knobs
The specialized adjuster is secured in place on each side of the carriage, providing precise alignment in 3.1mm (1/8 ") increments.
* Highly resistant steel construction
With an overall resistance of 22kN (5,000lb) and a user capacity of 189kg kg (420lbs), this device provides a safe and secure connection with added tool transport flexibility.
* Extremely robust and resistant to corrosion
The construction in quality materials allows maximum durability to cope with the harshest environments, for a longer life.
* Information on the type of fastener: Pliers
* Operates on I-beam ledges with a width of: 7.6 to 20.3cm cm (3 to 8 inches)
* Type of installation: Permanent
* Capacity: 141 kg (310 lb) ANSI / 190 kg (420 lb) OSHA
* Brand: DBI-SALA®
* Velocity program: No
* Equipped with iSafe: Yes
* Label: Vinyl
* Other standards: OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, Exig. Div. fab. Capital Safety% 20, ANSI Z359.1
* Dimensions: 11.6 "x 8.80" x 11 "x 11"
* Weight: 6.4kg kg (14.00 lb)
* Product Styles: Mobile
* Product Types: Steel Anchors
* Standards: Exig. Div. fab. Capital Safety% 20
No customer reviews for the moment.