This Girder Loop is composed of a 6mm thick cloth reinforced rubber anti-slip interior surface, which also provides an extremely high level of protection for the webbing when installed on structures of metal and concrete. This Girder Loop is also suitable for installation on a wide range of sizes and structures.
This choking Girder Loop is a heavy duty temporary anchorage point that is CE marked and conforms to the EN795 Class B Standard. Available in 2 lengths – 90cm and 200cm – they are equipped at one end with stainless steel half round D-links and at the other end with stainless steel triangular links. The triangle may be passed through the D-link to choke on the structure, on which it is installed. It may also be used as a simple Girder Loop by connecting the triangle and D-link together
* Can Be Used As a “Choking Girder Loop” Or As a “Simple Girder Loop”
* Portable, Simple and Quick to Fit
* Suitable For Most Supporting Structures
* Fits a Wide Range of Sizes and Structure
* Rubber Interior Offers Extremely High Level of Protection
* Individually Serially Numbered, For Quality Control Purposes
No customer reviews for the moment.