Ball Bearing acrobatic "Cheeseborough" with articulated shackle for swinging aerial apparatus and acrobatic rigging.
Intended for the practice of circus arts for professionals and circus schools.
They can also be used for flights effects and human lifting as part of shows as well as for stunts and special FX.
Thanks to its performance and quality of manufacture, this product is the reference anchor point for circus schools.
Acrobatic Ball bearing rigging clamp with a bow shackle placed to swing perpendicular to the yard. (Conventional configuration).
Intended for the rigging of aerial and circus apparatus (swinging trapezes, cloud swing, swinging silks, flying trapezes, Washington trapeze, aerial rings, lyras, etc.).
These clamps are compatible with standard steel tubes and scaffolding pipes (60 mm). They are also compatible with the aluminum tubes of the usual light bridges trusses.
* Nominal tube diameter: 60 mm
* Color: Black
* WLL: 625 daN (kg)
* MBS: 2500 daN (kg)
* Design Factor: 4
* Work axis: in the axis of the swing (see instructions)
* Possibility of pulling out of the axis: Yes up to 35 ° (see instructions)
* Other tube diameters: 34, 42 or 48 mm
* Color : other colors or raw finish
* Inverted swing direction: swinging in the direction of the tube
* Also available with fixed simple O ring for static apparatus : Acrobatic Clamp with ring anchor - 60mm
|Diameter||Pipe : 60 mm|
|WLL||625 daN (kg)|
|Breaking load||2500 daN (kg)|
No customer reviews for the moment.
This CAMP black triangular swivel is...
Black 10mm polyester rope.
Acrobatic black belt, lightweight and...
Non-locking progression carabiner PETZL SPIRIT
Acrobatic Rigging Clamp with simple ring for...