Climbing Technology's SPARROW 200R is a professional descender Reinforced for a load of 200 kg.
This professional descender is interesting due to its construction and operation mode.
The rope does not twist and stays in the axis thanks to the V exit groove on the top of the device.
The friction levels have a great feeling and the anti-panic does not cause any sudden stop.
A serious competitor for PETZL RIG and I'D.
The SPARROW 200R is an evolution of SPARROW, developed for high load capacities up to 210 kg.
Ideal in case of assisted descent of two people with a device installed at the anchor point (the operator lowers the rescuer and the victim).
Or in case of simultaneous descent of two people (the rescuer descends by himself with the victim).
Self-braking descender for Rope Access and IRATA methods, which allows the operator to descent, lock their position and to ascend the working rope.
The SPARROW has 3 levels of friction that allow you to control and maintain your speed of descent.
* The first level is provided by the handle in the usual way
* The second level is provided by the V-shaped rope exit groove, which has friction waves for easy dosing the action of the braking hand
* The third level is allowed thanks to the retractile friction spur which creates an additional friction on the rope, without having to add a connector
One of the major innovations of this descender is its anti-panic function much more pleasant.
Instead of clicking without warning in total locking mode, it operates without clicking and causes a progressive slowdown by braking.
This EBS (Extraordinary Braking System) security system is activated in case the handle is accidentally fully opened.
It then decreases the speed of descent instead of increasing it.
This allows you to easily find the descent speed that suits you without false alarm.
* Multifunction control handle with automatic recall system, which allows the operator to descent by controlling his speed and stop at the workstation without having to use a stop key (tie off).
* Equipped with a plastic opening handle on the mobile flange, which facilitates the insertion of the rope during the Rope to Rope Transfer.
EN 12841: 2006-C: As Positioning and Descending Device:
* Maximum load capacity 210 kg
* For use with EN 1891 type A ropes - Ø 11 mm
EN 341: 2011-2A: As a rope rescue descender:
* Maximum load capacity 200 kg
* Maximum descent height 180 m
* For use with the TEC STATIC PRO type rope - Ø 11 mm
* WLL: 200 kg on 180 m!
* Ropes: Ø 11 mm
* Standards: EN 12841: 2006-C and EN 341: 2011-2A
* CE product
* Weight: 529 g
* Dimensions: 87 x 179 mm
* Made in Italy
|Rope Ø||Ø 11 mm|
|Standard||EN 12841: 2006-C and EN 341: 2011-2A|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Versatile ultra-compact pulley
Double pulley for Tyrolean traverses on cable...
Large pulley for those who need great hauling...
Medium size tool organiser bucket.
Lanyard with energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
Ultra compact, high efficiency pulley
Innovative handle ascender with integrated...
The RIG is a compact self-braking descender...
Removable fall arrest anchor point for...