This industrial elastic manufactured by LIROS in Germany is a high quality product compared to the elastic and standard sandow which can be found in the DIY sector. The quality of its sheath, its elongation capabilities (120%), its firmness and its abrasion resistance makes it ideal for all applications that do not require very long elongations (300%).
To be used for shock absorption systems, flying trapeze net guylines and anchor systems for aerial acrobatics like straps or corde lisse.
LIROS high-quality sandow (elastic shock cord) with high-quality natural rubber (genuine latex) and high-tenacity polyester sheath (HM-PES).
Extremely elastic. Also available in White with blue dots, Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow on special order.
* 120% elongation before sheath tension: final length 220%
* Made of high quality natural rubber (LATEX rubber core)
* Very beautiful and tight braided sheath in HM-PES 24 plaited braided
* Perfectly round and abrasion resistant
* Black color
* Diameter 10 mm
* Standard Packaging: 100 m drum (other drum lengths on special order)
* Also available in custom length: select the number of meters required above
* Made in Germany
|Length||100m or by the meter|
|Rope Ø||10 mm|
|Material||Polyester cover - Rubber latex core.|
|Stretch||< 120 %|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Black textile round sling with textile core
Acrobatic tape for props
Openable cam-loaded rope clamp
Black Acrobatic Bungee (Elastic Shock Cord)...
ROPE TECH gloves
Black 50mm tie-down STRAP, length 4m
14 hole rigplate
PPE Quick Link - Pear shape - EN 362 &...
The black semi-static BEAL INTERVENTION is a...
10,22 € -30% 14,60 €