This industrial elastic manufactured by LIROS in Germany is a high quality product compared to the elastic and standard sandow which can be found in the DIY sector. The quality of its sheath, its elongation capabilities (120%), its firmness and its abrasion resistance makes it ideal for all applications that do not require very long elongations (300%).
To be used for shock absorption systems, flying trapeze net guylines and anchor systems for aerial acrobatics like straps or corde lisse.
LIROS high-quality sandow (elastic shock cord) with high-quality natural rubber (genuine latex) and high-tenacity polyester sheath (HM-PES).
Extremely elastic. Also available in White with blue dots, Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow on special order.
* 120% elongation before sheath tension: final length 220%
* Made of high quality natural rubber (LATEX rubber core)
* Very beautiful and tight braided sheath in HM-PES 24 plaited braided
* Perfectly round and abrasion resistant
* Black color
* Diameter 10 mm
* Standard Packaging: 100 m drum (other drum lengths on special order)
* Also available in custom length: select the number of meters required above
* Made in Germany
|Length||100m or by the meter|
|Rope Ø||10 mm|
|Material||Polyester cover - Rubber latex core.|
|Stretch||< 120 %|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Black LIFTING Quick Link Delta shape.
High quality and high efficience pulley
Cable Holder suspension and Wire Rope...
Acrobatic Rigging Clamp with simple ring for...
PPE Quick Link – Triangular Delta - EN 362...
Shackle swivel high performance with steel bolt.
ROPE TECH gloves
Triple Attachment DMM Black Matte Pulley
Poulie compact et légère équipée en tête d'un...
Openable cam-loaded rope clamp