Ultra-light asymmetric carabiner
The compact Sm'D asymmetrical aluminum carabiner is recommended for workers at height looking to reduce weight to a minimum.
D shape makes it especially suitable for attaching devices.
It is available in two locking systems (automatic TRIACT-LOCK system or manual SCREW-LOCK system), or without a locking system.
D shape is especially suitable for attaching devices
Compact aluminum carabiner, for workers at height looking to reduce weight to a minimum
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
Hole for connecting TIBLOC or MICRO TRAXION type devices, limiting the risk of losing them
Two locking systems available:
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- SCREW-LOCK: the manual screw-lock with red band provides a visual warning when the carabiner is unlocked
Available without locking system, for easy clipping during progression using climbing techniques
|References||M39A TLN||M39A SLN||M39A SN|
|Weight||55 g||45 g||40 g|
|Locking system||TRIACT-LOCK||SCREW-LOCK||Without locking system|
|Certification(s)||CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, EAC||CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, EAC||CE EN 12275 type B|
|Major axis strength||23 kN||23 kN||23 kN|
|Minor axis strength||8 kN||8 kN||8 kN|
|Open gate strength||7 kN||7 kN||7 kN|
|Gate opening||18 mm||20 mm||23 mm|
|Openning size||23 mm|
|Safety||triple-action gate opening|
|Breaking load||23 kN (2300 kg)|
|Standard||CE EN 362, CE EN 12275 type B, EAC|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Acrobatic tape for props
Oval steel carabiner PETZL OXAN
Anneau de sangle dyneema 6 mm
15 mm ARENA RIGGING - WORKING ROPE black...
Aramid (KEVLAR) cord open loop sling...
The best Big Bag ( 80 L) for organization and...
Oval aluminum carabiner
Very efficient loss-resistant progress capture...
High strength, very high efficiency Prusik pulley