These high quality expansion anchors are intended for anchoring and fixing of anchor plates. They are very simple to install using a perforator, a hammer and a wrench.
Depending on the applications, they are useful for the anchoring of ring plates in the walls, suspension plates for aerial acrobatics and the anchorages of the tight wires.
- Standard size M12 x 100 mm
- Made from zinc-plated carbon steel
- Good embedment depths for a better fastening resistance
- Setting mark for easy checking of correct installation depth
- Raised impact section prevents thread damage during installation
- Pre-assembled to save time with bolt and washer
These anchor bolts are sold in batches of 10 pieces.
These studs are complementary to other products in the Black Z range.
They are compatible with all anchor plates with holes from Ø 12 to Ø 16 mm.
See the product sheets on the plates for more information.
The installation of these anchor studs is to be carried out in the concrete structures by striking the stud with a hammer in a Ø 12 mm hole previously drilled by an impact perforator.
It is advisable to use brake nuts (Nylstop nuts) and to tighten them with a torque wrench to a torque of 50 Nm. Read the leaflet for more information on the installation.
No customer reviews for the moment.