Sailing knife stays sharp in all c onditions.
Ever since it was founded in 1919, Wichard has produced its knives in Thiers, the traditional home of knife-making in France. As manufacturers specialising in marine hardware, they have designed their new knife ranges to provide you with Wichard’s proven strength and reliability in all circumstances during your nautical activities. A Wichard knife is a must-have tool offering outstanding cutting performance as well as being easy to use, safe and long-lasting.
Ergonomic and corrosion resistant, offering specific functions with a selection of materials. All of their watchwords when developing their products are performance, innovation and quality. Wichard's products are tested to ensure they resist extreme temperatures.
At Wichard, we don’t simply pay lip service to environ - mental protection. When manufacturing knives, they do everything practical to contribute to protecting nature on a daily basis :
- Manufacturing our knives locally and nationally;
- Sourcing materials nationally or in Europe ;
- Reducing components ;
- The use of recyclable materials (for example paper from sustainably managed forests) ;
- Building awareness among their suppliers of the need to preserve the environment and verifying that suitable measures are being taken.
- Serrated blade, remarquable cutting power ;
- Stainless Steel blade with traitment for an outstanding corrosion resistance ;
- High resistance handle, Extreme temperatures : -76°F > +148°F ;
- Single hand opening ;
- Safety locking blade ;
- Shackle key + Spike.
|Locking||Safty locking blade|
|Color||Blue and Black|
No customer reviews for the moment.
17,08 € -10% 18,98 €