With over 200 years of technical knowledge and rope care expertise,
MARLOW ROPES UK highly anticipated " SPLICING GUIDE ", endorsed by Dame Ellen MacArthur,
is an essential instruction manual for all fans of splicing and boat techniques.
Detailed illustrations and stage by stage instructions will guide even the most novice.
A wide variety of splices that will ensure to use your ropes to their full potential.
These splice techniques and dimensions are recommended by MARLOW on their own lines.
One of the best practical guides on the market for modern splices on 12 braid strands and DBB double-braid ropes.
A very clever format that stands up in a spiral notebook format,
free spaces to take personal notes, practical entry tabs
and a beautiful, moisture-resistant plastic coating makes it an effective and durable work tool.
* Eye Splice on 3 Strand traditional rope
* Taper transition from sheath to core only
* Locking Eye Splice on 12 braid strand
* Eye Splice on DBB - Several methods
* Eye Splice on twisted core rope + Sheath
* Eye Splice on square line (4 x 2) rope
* Whipping techniques
* Knots : Bowline, Reef knot, Half hitches and Diamond
* Lexicon, glossary and presentation of tools
* 66 pages
* 210 x 158 mm
* High quality gloss laminated
* Wire bound
* Chapter's dividers
No customer reviews for the moment.
White 6mm polyester rope.
Resin adhesive for a good grasp of circus props
SINGING ROCK Figure of 8 Descender - Size...
Extendable leash with gear loops
Kong OVALONE DNA autolock...
Grey flat slings 16mm. Many lenght available.
Splicing on rope
Stainless Steel Plate with ADJUSTABLE WEIGHT...