Left or right-hand light alloy ascender handle with ergonomic rubber grip for climbing ropes.
* new overmoulded, ergonomic handle ascender, designed for greater efficiency when pulling and increased resistence to wear and tear;
* cam opening lever usable with one hand; patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary (Fig A-B-C);
* steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear. Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope. It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.);
* two attachment holes for various possible uses, anti-inversion cam system, secondary hole for connecting a maglia rapide for an etrier;
* working load increased to 140 kg.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Resin adhesive for a good grasp of circus props
Asymmetrical aluminum carabiner
Flat slings 18mm
Aramid (KEVLAR) cord open loop sling...
Asymmetrical aluminum carabiner PETZL AMD
Acrobatic tape for props