Mobile fall arrester with locking function. The ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester is designed to facilitate handling during rope ascents. In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and follows the user in all his/her movements. In case of shock or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user. The integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall. The connection arm makes the system drop-resistant when passing intermediate anchors. The ASAP LOCK is used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope. It is certified to U.S., European, and Russian standards.
Constant fall protection:
* Arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
* Works on vertical or angled rope
* Locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device in order to reduce the length of a fall.
In case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward.
Simple to use, and effective:
* Moves up or down the rope, without any manual manipulation of the device
* Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
* Connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors
* It can be used with an energy absorber to work at a distance from the rope: the ASAP'SORBER (European or international version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS allows uses of up to 250 kg in two-person rescue situations
* Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
* Weight: 425 g
* Guarantee: 3 years PETZL
* Certification(s): ANSI Z359.15 when used with an ASAP'SORBER (international version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, an OXAN TRIACT-LOCK (international version) carabiner, CAPTIV positioning bars, and a RAY 12 mm rope with a sewn termination
* Certification(s): CE EN 12841 type A when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European or international version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A 10 to 13 mm rope
* Certification(s): CE EN 353-2 when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European or international version) energy absorber and an AXIS 11 mm or PARALLEL 10.5 mm rope with a sewn termination
* Certification(s): EAC when used with an ASAP'SORBER (European version) or ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber, and an EN 1891 type A 10 to 13 mm rope
|Material||aluminium, acier inoxydable, polyamide|
|Standard||CE EN 353-2, CE EN 12841 type A, EAC|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Poulie compact et légère équipée en tête d'un...
Knife with carabiner hole
Extendable leash with gear loops
Semi-temporary anchor made from 7 mm galvanised...
Comfortable helmet for industry
Podium seat designed for prolonged suspension
Very large 60 litre capacity transport sac with...
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
Double lanyard with integrated energy absorber...