The ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrester is designed to facilitate manipulations during rope ascents.
In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements. In case of shock or sudden movement, the fall arrester locks on the rope and stops the user. The ASAP LOCK's integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall. The connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors. The ASAP LOCK is used with an energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope.
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
Integrated locking function allows the user to immobilize the device to reduce the length of a fall. In case of a strong wind, this function also prevents the rope from being blown upward.
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- connection arm makes the system loss-resistant when passing intermediate anchors
- is used with an ASAP’SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
|Material||aluminium, acier inoxydable, polyamide|
|Standard||CE EN 353-2, CE EN 12841 type A, EAC|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Openable cam-loaded rope clamp
Comfortable harness for rope access (European...
Oval steel carabiner PETZL OXAN
Swivel ball bearing
Fabric pack, remains upright and waterproof fabric
This rope is specially adapted to the...
Carabiner with hight efficiency swivel integreted
Daisy Chain - textile strap for equipment...
THE helmet for working at hight