Work positioning lanyard for tree care, adjusts easily with only one hand, even when loaded.
ZILLON is designed for use in double mode on the harness lateral attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end.
Designed for use in double mode on the harness lateral attachment points, or in single mode on the ventral attachment point with the hand on the free end
- easily adjustable when loaded. It is easily adjusted with one hand, thanks to the progressive locking/unlocking action of the device.
- flexible rope guarantees good fluidity, yellow color gives excellent visibility
- pulley mounted on sealed ball bearings to allow slack to be taken up easily
- steel friction elements limit wear
- replacement rope available
Available in three lengths: 2.5, 4 and 5.5 m
|Material||acier inoxydable, aluminium, plastique, polyester|
|Standard||CE EN 358|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Asymmetrical aluminum carabinerPETZL AMD
Mechanical Prusik for tree care
Breathable 2018 version of the AVAO harness...
Asymmetrical aluminum carabiner
Double handled rope clamp for tree care
The semi-static BEAL ANTIPODES is a standard...
Simple and ultra-compact headlamp for proximity...
Compact and powerful headlamp ideal for hunting...