Lightweight seat harness for suspended rescue
FALCON is a lightweight seat harness with a metal ventral attachment point that distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspended rescue.
It features a waistbelt and leg loops that are semi-rigid for comfort and equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment.
The rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached.
Metal ventral attachment point distributes the load between the waistbelt and the leg loops during suspension
Comfortable, ultra-light design:
- semi-rigid, slim waistbelt and leg loops ensure optimal comfort/weight ratio
- textile side attachment points, for occasional use, limit bulk and weight
- waistbelt and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- foam on leg loops can be adjusted for perfect positioning
- rear buckle allows a TOP or TOP CROLL chest harness, or a CROLL rope clamp to be attached
- four equipment loops: two large rigid ones in front for easy access to gear and two small flexible ones in back that will not interfere with wearing a backpack
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
Ventral attachment point: yes
Lateral attachment points: yes
Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: yes
Certification(s): CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC
|Waist belt||65-80 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||44-59 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Weight||840 g||855 g||885 g||855 g||885 g|
|Material||polyamide, polyester, aluminium, acier|
|Standard||CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Black flat slings 18mm. Many lenght available.
High strength, very high efficiency double...
Figure 8 descender with anti-burn grip
Double black pulley
Black Stainless steel Bow shackle hight...
High strength, very high efficiency pulley
Double progression lanyard