The semi-static black BEAL INTERVENTION is a standard for rope access and in sectors where the black color is a must.
Very popular for its excellent quality / price ratio, it also knows a great success in the entertainment sectors and for acrobatic apparatus.
Semi-static ropes are moderately lengthened to facilitate rope access techniques and moderate speed rappelling.
Rope to use as a work rope, backup or as a safety line when working at height.
In the latter case, it is used for access to the workplace, in combination with other devices, or to perform work in tension or suspension on the rope.
* Semi-static Type A
* Diameter: 10.5 mm
* Breaking Load: 3000 daN (kg)
* Breaking Load with double 8 knot: 1950 daN (kg)
* Number of falls of factor 1: 16 (100 kg)
* Impact force factor 0.3: 5.10 kN
* Elongation 50/150 kg: 3.0%
* Weight per meter: 65 g/m
* Percentage of the sheath: 38%
* Weight of the core: 62%
* Shrinkage in water: 2.5%
* Core material: Polyamide (PA)
* Sheath material: Polyamide (PA)
* Storage time: max 5 years
* Duration of use: max 10 years
* Total lifetime: max 15 years
This rope also exists with the UNICORE process which consists in assembling the sheath and the core for a better resistance and more safety.
In this case, the rope is called BEAL ACCESS BLACK 10,5 mm. (to choose from our other BEAL products).
|Rope Ø||10,5 mm|
|Breaking load||3000 daN (kg)|
No customer reviews for the moment.