The RIG has a multi-function handle that allows control of the descent speed and positioning at a work station without the need to tie off the device.
RIG is a compact self-braking descender primarily designed for experienced rope access workers. It has a multi-function handle that allows control of the descent speed and positioning at a work station without the need to tie off the device. The safety clip reduces the risk of dropping the device and facilitates passing of intermediate anchors. And the automatic return system on the handle limits risks in case of an involuntary action by the user.
- Designed for rope access work (expert users only)
- Multi-function handle allows the user to:
* unlock the rope and control the descent with the hand on the free end of the rope
* position himself at the work station without having to tie off the device
- The automatic return system on the handle limits risks in case of an involuntary action by the user
- Handle storage position reduces the risk of snagging when the descender is being carried on the harness.
- The gate on the moving side plate helps prevent dropping the device and facilitates rope installation when passing intermediate anchors
- Pivoting cam facilitates taking up the slack in the rope. Can also be used to make a reversible haul system, and for short ascents (in conjunction with a FOOTAPE or FOOTCORD foot loop and an ASCENSION handled rope clamp).
|Rope Ø||de 10,5 mm à 11,5 mm|
|Locking||Arrêt automatique du frein|
|Safety||Appareil imperdable et Retour de poignée en haut|
|Breaking load||600 daN|
|Standard||EN 341 classe A, EN 12841 type C, NFPA 1983|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Fall arrester lanyards with elastic sling
Versatile compact pulley
Carbon steel carabiner with screw sleeve
Rugged and comfortable large capacity pack for...
Poulie compact et légère équipée en tête d'un...
Semi-temporary anchor made from 7 mm galvanised...
Black Polyester Braid. Diameter 8mm
LIFTING Quick Link large opening...
High-strength steel carabiner PETZL VULCAN