The K-Pro rope protector is a lightweight, in-line solution to protecting ropes and surfaces.
The K-Pro rope protector uses two layers of waterproof and durable natural fiber fabric with an extra layer of cut resistant aramid. This aramid layer provides extra security with a small increase in weight or volume.
Available in lengths of 50 and 80 cm, both have full length Velcro closures, large connecting eyelets at each end for effective protection and are supplied with two 3 mm diameter cable ties for easy attachment. on a cable or structure.
Reversible colored outer fabrics facilitate the identification of work and rescue lines. The color contrast highlights the wear holes since the aramid layer is yellow - as seen through the integrated peephole.
The K-Pro Rope Protector can also be used to protect rigging slings when rigged ropes cross and to protect ropes from dirt or rust or thick grease.
A DMM RopePro User Guide containing extensive information on the positioning, safe operation and effective use of the new range of cable protection is available as a pdf download.
Built like a traditional rope protector, but with an inner layer of aramid between layers of resistant fabric, the K-Pro is suitable for the most hostile working environments. Supplied with ties, they can be attached anywhere along the length of a rope.
* Triple layer construction for high levels of rope protection
* Aramid mid layer gives high heat and abrasion resistance
* Colour coded layers allows easy assessment of wear and tear
* Reversible colours allow easy identification of main and back up lines
* Tie in cords allow installation at any point along a rope’s length
* Large connection eyes allows connection with either tie in cords or carabiners
* Can be used in conjunction with ProPad+ rope mat to maximise protection
* Available in 50cm or 80cm lengths.
|Length||50 - 80 cm|
No customer reviews for the moment.