This high-quality anchor plate is designed for lifting, rigging and acrobatic equipment. It is very simple to install using M12 studs or HIS female sockets and can be installed in floors, walls and ceilings.
This plate is equipped with an amazing articulated and rotating shackle which can maintain a real load of 1.15 tons in all directions.
The black model is an exclusive BLACK Z product, the original model is manufactured by HILTI.
- Outside Dimension: 155 x 155 mm
- Between the axis of the holes: 110 x 110 mm
- Size of the holes: 12 mm
- Installation with M12 screws or studs
- Product approved for lifting and human lifting
- No limitations in direction of load
- Works on wall, floor and ceiling
- Compact design and low clearance loss
- Possibility of combining several plates to increase the total load
- Compliant with dynamic load applications in all directions
- Accepts overloads induced by motorized lifting
- Dynamic safety coefficient = 1.8
- Delivery in one pre-assembled assembly, no need to assemble the different components
- Galvanized steel plate + Paint by industrial powder coating
These plates are complementary to other products in the Black Z range.
They are compatible with all rods, studs, anchors and M12 female sleeves.
See the product sheets on the plates for more information.
Installation is possible on any suitable support: concrete structures, steel beams, wooden structures, masonry, etc.
It is advisable to use brake nuts (Nylstop nuts) and to tighten them with a torque wrench to a torque of the order of 50 Nm.
Read the manual for more information on the installation.
|Inside Ø||12 mm|
|WLL||1150 daN (kg)|
|Color||Black or Silver|
No customer reviews for the moment.
PPE Quick Link - Large Opening Gate - EN 362...
High quality and high efficience pulley
This CAMP black triangular swivel is...
Weight SANDBAGS for counterweights, Flying FX...
Poulie compact et légère équipée en tête d'un...
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
HILTI HIS - Female anchor sleeve to create...
The RIG is a compact self-braking descender...