Introducing a revolutionary connector with crossover appeal for rigging, rescue, workplace safety and tactical applications!
Built from aircraft-quality aluminum and stainless steel, the Quad-Release features a unique, independent, four-point locking mechanism that latches securely and releases quickly with a simple, deliberate, one-handed, two-finger operation.
Boasting a Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) of 9000lbs (40kN) and a Working Load Limit (WLL) of 900lbs (4kN), the Quad-Release remains locked under load and can be incorporated into a number of lifting or safety systems within Stage/Theater Rigging, Rescue, Worker Safety and Industrial applications.
- Super fast to connect or disconnect
- Extra secure due to four independant locking latches
- Convenient, single-handed operation
- Black finish for low-reflectivity
- Can be integrated into costumes, harnesses and uniform gear. Excellent for theatrical and stunt rigging
No customer reviews for the moment.
Oval steel carabiner PETZL OXAN
Black textile round sling with textile core
Combination of pulley set and rope set
LIFTING Quick Link Delta shape.Galvanized...
Compact and lightweight carabiner. Twist Lock...
Black 50mm tie-down STRAP, length 4m
Semi-static 11mm black rope
LIFTING Quick Link large opening shape....
Small and hight efficiency pulley