Self-locking ring in aramid cord 5.5 mm with polyamide sheath.
Its use is possible on all the diameters of ropes.
* Very high resistance even in case of significant heating.
* Soft cord so you can strangle even small diameter ropes.
* Sewing protected by a heat-shrinkable sheath
* Unmatched lightness compared to mechanical systems.
* Excellent resistance to repeated bending thanks to Technora aramid.
* Making a self-locking device to secure abseiling
* Fast mouflage
* Recommended knot: Prusik and Machard
* Breakage: 2200 kg
* Material: Aramid with polyamide sheath
|Material||Aramid with polyamide sheath|
|Breaking load||2200 daN (kg)|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Multi-directional semi-circle carabiner PETZL OMNI
Phoenix , lanyard for prusik knots
Combination of pulley set and rope set
HMS carabiner with Patented Taper Lock
DMM Mini Swivel: Best compact solutions in the...
The MARLOW T12 - Pure 12-Strand...
ELLIPSE Rings of ropes 40 - 60 - 80 - 120 - 150...