This "Daisy-chain" strap with independent loops is one of the few on the market to be available at this price level.
Its independent loops give it better resistance to each ring and greater reliability in use.
Its thinness (10 mm) and its Dyneema structure make it a very technical product.
Innovative, high-strength belay station sling made from Dyneema 10 mm.
The high-strength Dyneema® core minimizes the weight while maximizing the strength.
* All rings can be loaded with 22 kN in every direction
* The sling comprises 9 small and one large ring
* Thanks to the large ring, the sling can also be used for aid climbing
* The risk of daisy chain misuse is eliminated
* Can also be attached to the harness using a chocker hitch
* The large ring is constructed with a half twist to sit perfectly in a chocker hitch knot
* Length: 115cm
* 10 rings: 9 small and 1 large
* Color: Red, White & Black
* Standards: EN 566
* MBS: 22 kN (2200 kg)
* Mass: 88 g
|Openning size||100 mm by loop|
|Material||Polyamid sheath and Dyneema® core|
|Breaking load||22 kN (2200 kg)|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Carabiner OVAL STANDARD