Double special PLX stainless steel PLATE type anchor with V CHAIN - to anchor with M12 or 1/2'' stud or bolt.
2 x M12 or 1/2'' anchor plate 35 kN and final ring internal Ø 34 mm.
Double anchors with V-chain, whether used with studs and plates or directly with chemically anchored pitons,
represent a major advantage in the field of technical anchors.
Not only do they improve security by providing a higher level of redundancy due to the two anchors,
but they also make it possible to better distribute the load on the anchors and respect the symmetry of certain assemblies.
In some applications of acrobatic rigging generating heavy loads and for which safety is a major factor (flying trapeze nets for example),
it is recommended to use double anchors with chain.
As fall protection and quality anchors grows, so should our investment to safety.
Fixe Hardware is transitioning from Stainless Steel products to Duplex/PLX 1.4462 grade steel.
Duplex/PLX products are classified as High Corrosion Resistant steel (HCR) and are among the longest lasting units available.
The Duplex/PLX Stainless Steel products can be used in wet environments excluding areas directly exposed to chlorine.
This belay anchor is made with PLX (High Corrosion Resistant material) and incorporate two "Glue-in bolts" pitons.
* Activity: Climbing, Rescue, Work at heights
* Material: PLX / DUPLEX High Corrosion Resistant steel
* Manufacturer: FIXE Climbing
* Standard distance between anchors: 200 mm
* Height lost under the studs due to the chains: 190 mm
* Dimension of the hole : 13 mm for M12 or 1/2'' bolt
* Dimension of the final ring : 34 mm int. x 10 mm thickness
* Weight: 535 g
* Weldings: TIG under argon
* MBS - Minimal Breaking Strength: 35 kN (also 35 kN by plate)
* Resistance superior to the equivalent of 12 kN of the standard on Professional FALL PROTECTION ANCHORS: EN 795 (2012)
* Standards: EN 795 & EN 959
* Sold by piece
|Width||Between the plates 200 mm|
|Height||Under the plates190 mm|
|Thickness||Ring thickness 10 mm|
|Inside Ø||Int. Ring 34 mm|
|Outside Ø||Ext. Ring 54 mm|
|Wire Ø||10 mm|
|Screw Ø||M12 or 1/2''|
|Safety||Equivalent to EN 795|
|Material||Special Stainless PLX|
|Breaking load||35 kN|
|Standard||EN 795 & EN 959|
No customer reviews for the moment.
37,92 € -5% 39,92 €
27,86 € -5% 29,33 €
17,41 € -5% 18,33 €