PITON with round eye in STAINLESS STEEL with long rod 160 mm of very good quality - to anchor chemically.
Ø 10 mm x 160 mm rod + 28 x 20 mm round wire ring allowing up to three carabiners to pass.
* Activity: Climbing, Rescue, Work at heights
* Material: Stainless Steel
* Manufacturer: FIXE Climbing
* Length of the rod : 10 x 160 mm
* Dimension of the ring : 28 x 20 mm
* Weight: 160 g
* Welding of the ring: TIG under argon
* Sika bonding or other proper chemical mortar
* MBS - Minimal Breaking Strength: 35 kN in the three axis of the ring
* Resistance superior to the equivalent of 12 kN of the standard on Professional FALL PROTECTION ANCHORS: EN 795 (2012)
* Drilling 12 x 150 or 12 x 160 depending on whether you want to drown or not the base of the ring
* Sold by piece
|Inside Ø||20 mm|
|Openning size||28 x 20 mm|
|Safety||Equivalent to EN 795|
|Breaking load||35 kN|
No customer reviews for the moment.