Simple acrobatic "Cheeseborough" with fixed O ring for aerial apparatus and acrobatic rigging.
Intended for the practice of circus arts for professionals and circus schools.
They can also be used for flights effects and human lifting as part of shows as well as for stunts and special FX.
Thanks to its simplicity of use and quality of manufacture, this product is the reference anchor point for circus schools.
Single acrobatic clamp with a fixed open ring welded in the direction perpendicular to the truss.
Intended for the rigging of aerial equipment (Corde lisse, Aerial fabrics, tissue, silk, trapezes, aerial hoops, lyras, etc.) but also safety lanyards and pulley deviation systems.
* Nominal tube diameter: 60 mm
* Color: Black
* WLL: 625 daN (kg)
* MBS: 2500 daN (kg)
* Design Factor: 4
* Work axis: in the axis of the ring (see instructions)
* Possibility of rigging pulleys: Yes (see instructions)
* Other tube diameters: 34, 48 or 60 mm
* Color: other colors or raw finish
* Inverted ring direction: ring in the direction of the tube
* Also available with ball bearing for swinging apparatus: Acrobatic Rigging Clamp with ball bearing
|Diameter||Pipe : 74 - 78 mm|
|WLL||625 daN (kg)|
|Breaking load||2500 daN (kg)|
No customer reviews for the moment.