Headlamp for use in ATEX explosive environments, suitable for proximity lighting, movement and long-range vision. 100 lumens
The PIXA 3 headlamp is rugged and versatile. The multi-beam adapts to all situations: close-range work, movement, and long-range vision. CONSTANT LIGHTING technology: brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries are drained. It meets ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135°C Dc) certification requirements for work in explosive environments.
Headlamp keeps hands free for work and can be:
* worn on the head with the headband
* attached to the helmet with a mounting plate (included)
* placed on the ground
CONSTANT LIGHTING technology ensures brightness that does not gradually decrease as the battery drains
Several lighting modes adapt to each situation:
* a mode adapted for close-range work: uniform flood beam
* a mode adapted for movement: mixed beam with focused component allows user to move around comfortably
* a mode adapted for long-range vision: focused beam
Lighting for professionals that is reliable, practical and durable:
* automatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are almost drained (signaled by blinking light and red indicator)
* rotating knob that is ergonomic, even with gloves
* storage position helps protect the headlamp lens and prevents inadvertently turning it on
* may be used in explosive environments
* excellent resistance to falls (2 m), impacts, and crushing (80 kg)
* comfortable and washable elastic headband
* resistant to chemicals
ATEX zone 2/22 (II 3 GD Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc tc IIIC T135°C Dc) certified headlamp
* Weight: 160 g
* Technology: CONSTANT LIGHTING
* Beam pattern: flood, mixed or focused
* Energy: 2 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
* Battery compatibility: rechargeable Ni-MH and lithium
* Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes; no maintenance required after immersion)
|Certification(s) : CE, II 3|
G Ex nA ic IIB T4 Gc, II 3
D Ex tc IIIB or IIIC T135°
C Dc, room temperature:
-30° C to +40° C
|Guarantee||3 years PETZL|
|Lighting technology||Lighting modes||Beam pattern||Brightness||Distance||Burn time||Reserve mode|
|close-range work||flood||20 lm||15 m||26h||10 lm|
|movement||mixed||60 lm||45 m||6h30|
|distance vision||focused||100 lm||90 m||3h30|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Fall arrest, rope access and work positioning...
Light helmet for industry
Tinted Protective eye shield for VERTEX and...
Removable solar protection, adaptable to all...
Basic fall arrester harness
The Wave multi-tool is famous by its...
Black rigging gloves, 3 fingers cut off
Light helmet for industry