The SPATHA clippable knife is designed to accompany the climber on every outing.
The profile of the blade allows easy cutting of ropes and cordage.
It has a carabiner hole for attaching the knife to the harness.
It is easy to manipulate with its textured wheel, even when wearing gloves, and can be locked in the open position.
- Smooth/serrated combo blade easily cuts ropes and cordage
- Hole for attaching the knife to the harness with a CARITOOL tool holder or a carabiner
- Notch in the blade for opening the knife with bare hands
- Textured wheel for opening the blade when wearing gloves
- Mechanism for locking the blade in the open position
- Stainless steel blade for improved durability
|Fonction(s)||Large swivel hole for attaching to harness with carabiner|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Asymmetrical aluminum carabinerPETZL AMD
Extendable leash with gear loops
Large size tool organiser bucket.
Fall arrest harness
ROPE TECH gloves
A rigid 20 litre bucket for power tools
Aerial Slik fabric for Aerial acrobatics :...
Sm'D - Ultra-light asymmetric screw lock carabiner
ASAP LOCK Fall Arrest