The SPATHA clippable knife is designed to accompany the climber on every outing.
The profile of the blade allows easy cutting of ropes and cordage.
It has a carabiner hole for attaching the knife to the harness.
It is easy to manipulate with its textured wheel, even when wearing gloves, and can be locked in the open position.
- Smooth/serrated combo blade easily cuts ropes and cordage
- Hole for attaching the knife to the harness with a CARITOOL tool holder or a carabiner
- Notch in the blade for opening the knife with bare hands
- Textured wheel for opening the blade when wearing gloves
- Mechanism for locking the blade in the open position
- Stainless steel blade for improved durability
|Fonction(s)||Large swivel hole for attaching to harness with carabiner|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Extendable leash with gear loops
Carabiner for via ferrata
The best price/performance ration of...
BLACK Dynamic Rope
Connector positioning bar
Stainless steel Bow shackle hight resistance...