The BlackZ IMPERIAL Podger Ratchet offers 4 socket sizes (1/2 square, 3/4, 7/8 and 15/16 inch hexagon).
All constructed from solid steel and coated in an ultra-tough nickle chrome plating.
4 size with one piece for tightening and loosening operation.
When outer socket is used, inner socket is pushed up easily, and after the use, the inner socket returns to the original position by spring.
Short type with bent spear and anti-slipping colored grooves at the grip.
* One side: 1/2 square and 7/8 inch hex
* Other side : 3/4 and 15/16 inch hex
For professionals works such as:
* Entertainment works for stages, theatre, rigging, studios, light and sound
* Electric equipment and factility works
* Construction (Scaffolding) works
* Housing works
* Other engineering works.
When using the outer socket, the inner socket, which is in the outer socket, is pushed up with a light force.
After finished the operation, the inner socket is returned to the original position because of the spring.
* Useful short-type for temporary stands at work and housing work
* Ratchet wrench with bent spear suitable for tightening wire
* Very easy one finger reverse mechanism for the ratchet
* Smaller, lighter and easier to use
* Anti-slipping colored grooves are designed at the grip for non-slip
* The opening of the socket for change-over of the reversible type enables easy cleaning of sand and dirt, etc
* Sliding hole in the body for safety rope
* Material: Special Alloy steel construction
* Finish: Nickel Chrome plating (All Polish)
* 24 cm short handle design
* Safety connection anchor point for work at height
* Metric combination
* Four socket sizes: 1/2 square, 3/4, 7/8 and 15/16 inch hexagon
* Total size: 9.45 inch (L) x 2.6 inch (W) x 1.4 inch (D)
* Heavy duty professional quality tool
* Made in Japan by SUPER TOOL co. ltd.
No customer reviews for the moment.
22,46 € -5% 23,64 €