The Liros V-FORCE halyard offers an unsurpassed level of reliability thanks to the use of an ARAMIDE fiber core.
For all uses where heat resistance can provide a higher level of safety, VECTRAN aramid fibers are the best choice. Their melting point above 330 ° C and their excellent abrasion resistance make it a unique fiber family for technical needs.
Ideal for the safety lines of aerial apparatus such as the swinging trapeze and the cloud swing.
Its construction with a 12 strand core makes it stable in rotation and easy to splice.
Vectran® fibers are extremely resistant to heat and bending fatigue.
Their very high modulus gives them a very low creep, making them a good choice for applications with high static loads, including for lifting and guying.
New advanced technology line with high strength Vectran ® fibre.
Super low stretch, comparable to wire, extremely durable and abrasion resistant.
Excellent holding strength in stoppers and cleats with specialized 32-plait cover, ideal for halyards and backstays.
* High heat resistance 626°F (330°C)
* Zero creep
* Very low stretch
* Very high strength
* Torque free
* Easy splicing
* Very low initial stretch : working stretch < 1 %
* Ideal interconnected cover-core
* Long-lasting, abrasion resistant
* Best stopper durability
* Entertainment lifting and rigging
* Suspension of theater sets
* Pulling rope for winches
* Safety lines for circus arts
* Gying of apparatus or structures
* Diameter: 6 mm (5,5 mm)
* Other diameters on request
* Color: Black & Silver
* Braided sheath 24 strand, polyester
* Braided core 12 strand, aramid
* Breaking : CmR / MBS: 1400 daN (kg)
* Elongation at break 4% - 5%
* Fiber water absorption 0%
* UV resistance moderate
* Abrasion resistance good
|Rope Ø||6 (5,5) mm|
|Material||Cover Polyester. Core Vectran|
|Breaking load||1400 daN (kg)|
|Color||Black & Silver|
No customer reviews for the moment.
17,50 € -30% 25,00 €
218,45 € -15% 257,00 €
63,96 € -20% 79,95 €
11,48 € -30% 16,40 €