The VERTEX BEST is a confortable and secure helmet for work at height and rescue.
- Shock absorption achieved by deformation of the cap,
- Protection against electrical hazards and molten metal splash thanks to its closed cap,
- Limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall through the high resistance of the jugular (greather than 50 daN).
- Textile cap six points perfectly matchning the shape of the head,
- CenterFit control system to adjust the headband ans keeps it centered on the head of the helmet ?
- Comes with two sizes of foam head size,
- Ideally designed to optimally incorporate a headlamp, face shiel and hearding protection.
|Size||Tour de tête : 53-63 cm|
|Material||ABS, polyamide, polycarbonate, polyester haute ténacité, polyéthylène|
|Standard||EN 397, EN12492, EN 50365, ANSIZ89,1-2009 Type I classe E, CSA Z94.1-05 type 1 classe E|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Fall arrest and work positioning harness for...
Podium seat designed for prolonged suspension
Very efficient loss-resistant progress capture...
Ultra compact, high efficiency pulley
BLACK Dynamic Rope
Mobile fall-arrest device for rope
Innovative handle ascender with integrated...