Featuring a strong chinstrap, the ALVEO BEST helmet is a very lightweight helmet for workers at height.
Its unventilated shell protects against electrical hazards and molten metal splash. It is built to be lightweight and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head. The ALVEO BEST is designed for optimal attachment of a headlamp, a protective shield, and hearing protection.
- impacts are absorbed by deformation of the expanded polystyrene liner
- its closed shell offers protection against electrical hazards and molten metal spray
- strong chinstrap (more than 50 daN) limits the risk of losing the helmet during a fall
Built for reduced weight
- CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head
- comes with two sizes of headband foam
- PIXA or ULTRA VARIO headlamp (front and back slots)
- headlamp with elastic headband (headlamp clips)
- VIZIR, VIZIR SHADOW or VIZEN protective shield (side inserts)
- hearing protection (side slots)
* Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for impact protection. Meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 50365 standards for electrical insulation. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for molten metal spray, lateral deformation and use in low temperatures.
|Size||Tour de tête : 53-63 cm|
|Material||ABS, polystyrène expansé, polyamide, polycarbonate, polyester haute ténacité, polyéthylène. Contient de l’Alveolen® de Sekisui Alveo AG|
|Standard||CE*, ANSI Z89.1-2009 type I classe E|
No customer reviews for the moment.