With his strong chin strap, the VERTEX helmet WIND is a benchmark for head protection for workers at height.
- shock absorption produced by deformation of the cap
- limiting the risk of loss the helmet during a fall through the high resistance of the jugular (greater than 50 daN).
- textile cap six points perfectly matching the shape of the head
- CenterFit adjustment system for adjusting the headband maintaining the centering of the helmet on the head
- ventilation holes with sliding shutters manipulated from outside to ventilate the helmet depending on conditions of use,
- supplied with two foam sizes tête.
Possibilités multiple rounds of accessoirisation to adapt the helmet depending on its use.
|Material||ABS, polyamide, polycarbonate, polyester haute ténacité, polyéthylène|
|Standard||EN 397, EN12492, EN 50365, ANSIZ89,1-2009 Type I classe C|
No customer reviews for the moment.
LIFTING Quick Link oval normal shape.Galvanized...
Very efficient loss-resistant progress capture...
High-strength steel carabinerPETZL VULCAN
The semi-static BEAL INDUSTRIE is a standard...
LIFTING Quick Link pear shape.Galvanized (black...
Asymmetrical aluminum carabinerPETZL AMD
Adjustable lanyard for work positioning
Black Aluminium carabiner with 2 actions gate...
SOFT-STEEL /STEEL-FLEX black rigging sling
Oval aluminum carabiner