The VERTEX BEST is a confortable and secure helmet for work at height and rescue.
- Shock absorption achieved by deformation of the cap,
- Protection against electrical hazards and molten metal splash thanks to its closed cap,
- Limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall through the high resistance of the jugular (greather than 50 daN).
- Textile cap six points perfectly matchning the shape of the head,
- CenterFit control system to adjust the headband ans keeps it centered on the head of the helmet ?
- Comes with two sizes of foam head size,
- Ideally designed to optimally incorporate a headlamp, face shiel and hearding protection.
|Size||Tour de tête : 53-63 cm|
|Material||ABS, polyamide, polycarbonate, polyester haute ténacité, polyéthylène|
|Standard||EN 397, EN12492, EN 50365, ANSIZ89,1-2009 Type I classe E, CSA Z94.1-05 type 1 classe E|
No customer reviews for the moment.
The VERTEX BEST helmet is the standard for head...
Fabric pack, remains upright and waterproof fabric
Knife with carabiner hole
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
Podium seat designed for prolonged suspension
Lanyard with energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
The BEAL BLACK TOP GUN II (10,5 mm) Dynamic...
Fall arrest and work positioning harness for...
Very efficient loss-resistant progress capture...