The VERTEX BEST is a confortable and secure helmet for work at height and rescue.
- Shock absorption achieved by deformation of the cap,
- Protection against electrical hazards and molten metal splash thanks to its closed cap,
- Limiting the risk of losing the helmet during a fall through the high resistance of the jugular (greather than 50 daN).
- Textile cap six points perfectly matchning the shape of the head,
- CenterFit control system to adjust the headband ans keeps it centered on the head of the helmet ?
- Comes with two sizes of foam head size,
- Ideally designed to optimally incorporate a headlamp, face shiel and hearding protection.
|Size||Tour de tête : 53-63 cm|
|Material||ABS, polyamide, polycarbonate, polyester haute ténacité, polyéthylène|
|Standard||EN 397, EN12492, EN 50365, ANSIZ89,1-2009 Type I classe E, CSA Z94.1-05 type 1 classe E|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Lanyard with energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
Fall arrest, rope access and work positioning...
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
Fall arrest and work positioning harness for...
The BEAL BLACK TOP GUN II (10,5 mm) Dynamic...
Adjustable cordage foot loop
Knife with carabiner hole
Podium seat designed for prolonged suspension
Protective eye shield for VERTEX and ALVEO helmets