Ergonomically shaped hand ascender for a comfortable ascent on the rope.
Its second hole offers you even more technical possibilities!
Right-handed model - the left-handed model is available to order.
The curved design of the plate increass comfort and reduces friction in the system.
A large eyelet allows severals carabiners to be attached; a smaller eyelet slightly higher is ideal for setting up a directional anchor.
The second hole placed higher is ideal for installing an anchor point and ascension by pulley.
Associated with a pulley carabiner like the AXIOM, this handle offers an unparalleled technical solution.
This second opening allows many original set up, in particular for load lifting and rope rescue.
Besides, the econdary hand can comfortably grasp the HAND CRUISER at the top during ascent.
* the upper part of the ascender can be grasped with the other hand or two-handed ascents
* Cams for optimal grip on iced or muddy ropes
* Extremely intuitive and effective trigger with the thumb
* Right-hand / left-hand version in different colours for easy identification
* For 8 - 13 mm diameter kernmantel ropes
* Weight : 200 g
* Standard : EN 12841 & EN 567
* SWL : 150 daN (kg)
|WLL||150 daN (kg)|
|Standard||EN 12841 - EN 567|
No customer reviews for the moment.