Innovative handle ascender with integrated pulley, for greater efficiency when pulling the rope when ascending.
For rope access, used in conjunction with a self-braking descender, it allows for ascending the work rope with power and ease. (see pictures)
For caving, used in conjunction with a chest ascender, it allows rope ascent technique via the rope of the foot loop. (see pictures)
* New overmoulded, ergonomic handle ascender, designed for greater efficiency when pulling and increased resistence to wear and tear;
* Cam opening lever usable with one hand, even with a glove;
* Patented system for unlocking the cam, with just one downwards movement necessary;
* Steel cam, manufactured with technology that implements the resistance to wear and tear;
* Equipped with a set of teeth that protects the wear of the rope, but it is equally effective in blocking and ascending the rope;
* It also has three slots to prevent the accumulation of mud and reduce the effort needed to slide the device up the rope under any condition (muddy rope, frozen etc.);
* Two attachment holes for various possible uses, anti-inversion cam system, secondary hole for connecting a maglia rapide for an etrier;
* Working load increased to 140 kg, 200 kg on the small pulley.
The integrated pulley is not PPE and it can only be used as an additional aid to the ascent, as per the methods shown, but not for hauling people and/or material.
|Rope Ø||8 to 13 mm|
|WLL||200 kg (daN)|
|Standard||EN 12841 + EN 567|
|Color||Orange (Right hand) Grey (Left hand)|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Acrobatic black belt, lightweight and...
ASAP LOCK Fall Arrest
The SPARROW 200 R from CT, one of the most...
Oval steel carabiner PETZL OXAN
The RIG is a compact self-braking descender...
Removable anchor point for construction girders
Medium size tool organiser bucket.
Black Acrobatic Bungee (Elastic Shock Cord)...