Handled rope clamp designed for doubled rope ascents, the ASCENTREE has ergonomic handles allowing a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling.
Catch/cam unit is totally integrated to prevent any involuntary snagging.
Designed for ascending doubled ropes using the foot-lock technique or using two PANTIN foot ascenders
Simple and efficient to use:
- ergonomic overmolded handles allow a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows easy handling, even with thick gloves
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- lower hole for connecting a PROGRESS lanyard
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
|Rope Ø||8 à 13 mm|
|Material||aluminium, acier inoxydable, plastique, caoutchouc, nylon|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Simple and ultra-compact headlamp for proximity...
Podium seat designed for prolonged suspension
Adjustable work positioning lanyard for tree care
Knife with carabiner hole
Compact and powerful headlamp ideal for hunting...