Handled rope clamp designed for doubled rope ascents, the ASCENTREE has ergonomic handles allowing a comfortable and powerful grip when pulling.
Catch/cam unit is totally integrated to prevent any involuntary snagging.
Designed for ascending doubled ropes using the foot-lock technique or using two PANTIN foot ascenders
Simple and efficient to use:
- ergonomic overmolded handles allow a comfortable yet powerful grip
- wide opening allows easy handling, even with thick gloves
- safety catch is totally integrated into the body of the rope clamp to help prevent snagging
- toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (frozen or dirty ropes...)
- lower hole for connecting a PROGRESS lanyard
- upper hole for clipping a carabiner around the rope
|Rope Ø||8 à 13 mm|
|Material||aluminium, acier inoxydable, plastique, caoutchouc, nylon|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Knife with carabiner hole
Compact and powerful headlamp ideal for hunting...
Adjustable work positioning lanyard for tree care
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
Simple and ultra-compact headlamp for proximity...