With its unique locking system, the ASAP is a reference product in fall protection for workers at height.
In normal use, the device moves freely along the rope without any manual intervention and accompanies the user in all his movements. In case of shock or sudden acceleration, the ASAP locks on the rope and stops the user. The ASAP may also be combined with an ASAP’SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope.
- arrests falls, slides, and uncontrolled descents
- works on vertical or angled rope
- locks on the rope even if grabbed during the fall
- moves up or down the rope without any manual manipulation of the device
- easy to install and remove at any point on the rope
- may be combined with an ASAP’SORBER energy absorbing lanyard to work at a distance from the rope
Comes with a OK TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner
Weight: 370 g (295 g for ASAP and 75 g for OK TRIACT-LOCK)
|Rope Ø||10 mm à 13 mm|
|Material||aluminium, acier inoxydable|
|Standard||CE EN 353-2, CE EN 12841 type A, EN 1891 type A, EAC|
No customer reviews for the moment.
The semi-static BEAL ANTIPODES is a standard...
Semi-temporary anchor made from 7 mm galvanised...
Oval steel carabiner PETZL OXAN
Lanyard with energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
HEAVY DUTY Reinforced and Tubular DOUBLE LAYER...
Fall arrest, rope access and work positioning...
full black double lanyards