Energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK. The ASAP'SORBER AXESS energy absorber connects to the ASAP or ASAP LOCK mobile fall arrest system to allow the user to work away from the rope in order to protect it during the work phases. Equipped with a tear-off strap, located in a pocket that can be opened at the ends, the absorber is protected from abrasion, while allowing periodic inspection. It can be used in the context of a two-person emergency for a maximum load of 250 kg. It is certified according to American, European and Russian standards.
Connect the ASAP mobile fall arrest device (international or European version) or ASAP LOCK to the harness.
Allows the user to move the rope away to:
* Free the work area,
* Protect the rope from sharp tools and molten metal spraying.
Absorbs energy in the event of a fall:
* Tearing the webbing of the energy absorber limiting the shock force experienced by the user,
* Designed for users weighing between 50 and 130 kg. Can be used up to 250 kg as part of a two-person rescue
* Tearing in stages to limit the deceleration suffered by low weight.
Durable cloth pouch, with end opening system, to protect the energy absorber from abrasion and splashing, while allowing periodic control of the absorber.
Comes with two types of connector accessories:
* STRING strap protections to hold the connector in place and protect the strap from abrasion,
* CAPTIV holding bars to secure the carabiners to the lanyard.
* Length: 40 cm
* Weight: 205 g
* Warranty: 3 years PETZL
* Material (s): polyamide, polyester
* Certification (s): ANSI Z359.13 6 feet in use with OXAN TRIACT-LOCK snap hooks (international version) and CAPTIV grab bars
* Certification (s): CE EN 12841 type A for use with ASAP (International or European version) or ASAP LOCK
* Certification (s): CE EN 353-2 in use with an ASAP LOCK fall arrester
No customer reviews for the moment.
Podium seat designed for prolonged suspension
Innovative handle ascender with integrated...
The best price/performance ration of...
PETZL 18 mm flat strap open loop sling...
Mobile fall-arrest device for rope
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
Comfortable helmet for industry