BSORBICA®-I is a single lanyard with compact energy absorber, designed for progression on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform, without passing intermediate anchors. It functions with users weighing between 50 and 140 kg. It has several installation options on the harness and can be used with different types of connectors. It is available in two lengths: 80 or 150 cm versions (without connectors). The 150 cm version has an elasticized arm to avoid hindering progression. Depending on the connectors used, ABSORBICA®-I is certified to American, European, and Russian standards.
* Designed for progression on a horizontal lifeline (rope or cable) or on an elevated platform, without passing intermediate anchors
* Absorbs energy in the event of a fall:
- tearing of the energy absorber webbing limits the impact force on the user
- works with users who weigh between 50 and 130 kg
- progressive tearing reduces the deceleration on lightweight users
* Minimal bulk:
- compact energy absorber facilitates handling
- FLEX version with 150 cm of elasticized webbing to avoid hindering progression
* Durable fabric pouch with opening system at each end, protects the energy absorber from abrasion or contaminants while allowing for regular inspection of the absorber
* Two options for installation on the harness, depending on use:
- frequent connection/disconnection: with a carabiner held in correct position by the STRING positioning accessory (included with the lanyard)
- semi-permanent connection: with a RING OPEN gated ring, whose circular shape ensures optimal positioning
* Two connector options for the end of the lanyard: a locking carabiner, or MGO OPEN connector with large gate opening
* Available in two lengths: 80 and 150 cm
* Material(s): polyester, nylon
* Certification(s): CE EN 355 when used with EN 362 connectors, ANSI Z359.13 12 feet when used with ANSI Z359.12 connectors, EAC
|Length without connectors||80 cm||150 cm|
|Connector||without connector||without connector|
|Length with connectors||90 to 130 cm, depending on the connectors (more information in the Instructions for Use and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com)|
160 to 200 cm, depending on the connectors (more information in the Instructions for Use and in the technical tips at www.petzl.com)
|Weight||270 g||320 g|
|Length||80cm or 150cm|
|Standard||EN355 - EAC - ANSI Z359.13|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Breathable seat harness for work positioning...
Oval aluminum carabiner
Compact openable swivel
Connector positioning bar
Harness ASTRO BOD FAST International version -...
Lanyard with energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
Flat slings 18mm
Breathable 2018 version of the AVAO harness...