NEWTON is a lightweight, ergonomic fall-arrest harness.
The harness is easy to use; its straps are color-coded to simplify donning. It allows immediate access to tools, thanks to its equipment loops and slots for the TOOLBAG pouch. Its textile sternal attachment point and metal dorsal attachment point provide great versatility. It is certified to European and Russian standards.
- anatomical design is close-fitting, while giving optimal freedom of movement
- Textile sternal attachment point, lightweight and abrasion resistant
- Anodized aluminum dorsal attachment point for great durability
- Textile dorsal attachment point for attaching a self-retracting fall-arrest system
- Padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing
- Allows installation of a LIFT spreader for descending in an upright position.
- color coded straps (yellow/black) provide rapid identification of the upper and lower parts of the harness before donning
- sternal FAST LT PLUS automatic buckle allows the harness to be opened and closed simply and quickly
- shoulder straps and leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- two equipment loops and two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch allow easy organization of work tools
Sternal attachment point: Fall-arrest system attachment
Metal dorsal attachment point: For attaching a fall-arrest system
Textile dorsal attachment point: For attaching a self-retracting fall-arrest system
Certification(s): CE EN 361, EAC, ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10
Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum
|Waist belt||70-93 cm||83-120 cm|
|Leg loops||47-62 cm||50-65 cm|
|Stature||165-185 cm||175-200 cm|
|Weight||900 g||930 g|
|Material||nylon, polyester, aluminium,|
|Standard||EN 361, EAC|
|Color||noir / jaune|
|Weight||size 1 : 900g / size 2 : 930g|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Oval aluminum carabiner
15 mm ARENA RIGGING - WORKING...
Double handled rope clamp for tree care
Double lanyard with integrated energy absorber...
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
Black textile round sling with textile core
Podium seat designed for prolonged suspension
Knife with carabiner hole
Carabiner for via ferrata