Comfortable harness for fall arrest, work positioning and suspension.
The AVAO BOD FAST fall arrest, work positioning and suspension harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations. The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches.
The AVAO BOD FAST harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall. The harness is fastened by a SCREW-LOCK locking carabiner and is certified to European and Russian standards.
AVAO BOD FAST features leg loops with FAST automatic buckles.
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
- Ventral attachment point : attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
- Lateral attachment points : attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point : fall arrest system attachment
- Dorsal attachment point : fall arrest system attachment
- Rear attachment point on the waistbelt : restraint lanyard attachment
|Material||polyamide, polyester, aluminium, acier|
|Standard||EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Mobile fall arrester with locking function
Auto-locking directional connector with large...
Knife with carabiner hole
The RIG is a compact self-braking descender...
Compact and powerful headlamp ideal for hunting...
Lanyard with energy absorber for ASAP or ASAP LOCK
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
Double lanyard with integrated energy absorber