Ultra-comfortable rope access harness
It has a double ventral ring to free the ring of the Croll.
INTERNATIONAL VERSION (A lighter european version also exists in our catalog)
The BLACK model exists only in international version!
With an integrated CROLL L ventral rope clamp, the ASTRO BOD FAST harness was designed for greater efficiency and comfort during rope ascents.
The openable ventral attachment point allows optimal integration of equipment (rope clamp, lanyard, seat...).
Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops give excellent support. They are contoured and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort when suspended.
The DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for a shorter adjustment when the dorsal attachment point is used.
The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches.
It has a fall indicator on the dorsal attachment point and is certified to North American and European standards.
ASTRO BOD FAST international version features leg loops with FAST automatic buckles.
The main differences of the European version are:
* It does not comply with the USA and Canadian standards
* It does not exist in 100% black version
* It is 600 g lighter
* It is a little less robust at the ventral connection rings
* It does not have Plastic Clips on the shoulder straps to connect the lanyard hooks
* It does not have a Fast buckle on the left shoulder strap
* Fast clips of thighs are smaller
* The straps are narrower on the front
* It has new textile side rings for pylon work positionning
Gated ventral attachment point can be opened for optimal integration of equipment:
- connection of CROLL ventral rope clamp on the ventral point for greater efficiency on rope ascents
- PROGRESS lanyard connects directly on the ventral attachment point
- connection of the PODIUM seat on the axle of the attachment point allows the load to be supported directly by the descender, while guaranteeing mobility at the ventral attachment point
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable foam padding for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing. When the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute the load over the shoulders
- metallic side attachment points allow easy connection of equipment and can be folded down to prevent them snagging accidentally when not in use
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DOUBLEBACK buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops and shoulder straps equipped with FAST automatic buckles to facilitate harness donning; quick and easy fastening and unfastening, without loss of adjustment, even with gloves on
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles at the rear of the harness, between the waistbelt and the leg loops, allow for an adjustment for use on the dorsal attachment point. In case of a fall on this point, a shorter adjustment allows the weight to be taken up on the leg loops so that the user may remain more comfortably suspended while awaiting rescue
Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- two slots for CARITOOL tool holder
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
The international version has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired
* Ventral attachment point: connection of a descender, a positioning lanyard for use in single mode, a progression lanyard, and a seat
* Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
* Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
* Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
* Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
* Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1983 classe III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B
* Material(s): nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
|Material||nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel|
|Standard||ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1983 class III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, EN 358, EN 813, EN 12841 type B|
No customer reviews for the moment.
A multiuse TUBULAR Daisy Chain black sling by...
SOFT-STEEL /STEEL-FLEX black rigging sling
The semi-static BEAL INDUSTRIE is a standard...
Black flat slings 18mm. Many lenght available.
Adjustable work positioning lanyard
236,83 € -5% 249,29 €
269,33 € -5% 283,50 €
299,97 € -5% 315,76 €
206,32 € -20% 257,90 €
219,40 € -5% 230,95 €
108,89 € -15% 128,10 €
123,81 € -15% 145,66 €
102,84 € -5% 108,25 €
110,49 € -5% 116,30 €
227,66 € -15% 267,83 €