With an integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp, the AVAO BOD CROLL FAST harness was designed for greater comfort during rope ascents.
The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. The AVAO BOD CROLL FAST harness has a specific construction that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall. It is certified to European and Russian standards.
Integrated CROLL ventral rope clamp for ascending ropes
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- hooking points for installing a PODIUM seat for use in prolonged suspension
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with FAST buckles for quick and easy opening and fastening without the need to readjust them, even while wearing gloves
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
|Material||polyamide, polyester, aluminium, acier|
|Standard||CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, CE EN 12841 type B, EAC|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Podium seat designed for prolonged suspension
Version of the harness AVAO BOD with FAST...
Mobile fall arrester with locking function
The RIG is a compact self-braking descender...
the first wordwide device, fall arrest and...