The AVAO BOD fall arrest, work positioning and suspension harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations.
The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. The AVAO BOD harness has a specific architecture that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall. The harness has an integrated fall indicator on the dorsal attachment point and is fastened with a TRIACT-LOCK automatic locking carabiner. It is certified to North American and European standards. AVAO BOD features leg loops with DoubleBack self-locking buckles.
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
- in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
Has a fall indicator: a red strap appears on the dorsal attachment point after a fall to indicate that the harness should be retired
Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
|Material||polyamide, polyester, aluminium, acier|
|Standard||ANSI Z359.11, NFPA 1983 classe III, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813|
No customer reviews for the moment.
85,58 € -20% 106,98 €
139,90 € -50% 279,79 €