The AVAO BOD fall arrest, work positioning and suspension harness is designed for greater comfort in all situations. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools.
The X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension. The harness also facilitates carrying and organizing work tools, with multiple equipment loops and retainers for attaching CARITOOL tool holders and TOOLBAG tool-holder pouches. The AVAO BOD harness has a specific architecture that allows the user to hang from the dorsal attachment point for a longer time in case of a fall. The harness is fastened by a SCREW-LOCK locking carabiner and is certified to European and Russian standards. AVAO BOD features leg loops with DoubleBack self-locking buckles.
- X-shaped dorsal construction wraps to reduce pressure points during prolonged suspension
- semi-rigid, wide waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support; sculpted and lined with breathable perforated foam for comfort during suspension
- foam shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing; when the waistbelt is loaded, they help distribute this load over the shoulders
- waistbelt and shoulder straps equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- leg loops equipped with self-locking DoubleBack buckles for quick and easy adjustment
- fold-away side attachment points prevent accidental snagging
Facilitates carrying and organization of tools:
- six pre-shaped equipment loops with protective sheath
- four CARITOOL tool holder retainers
- two slots for TOOLBAG tool pouch
Less traumatizing post-fall position:
- in case of a fall on the dorsal attachment point, the load is distributed over the leg loops, allowing the user to remain suspended longer while awaiting rescue
Ventral attachment point: attachment for a descender or a positioning lanyard for use in single mode
Lateral attachment points: attachment for a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
Sternal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Dorsal attachment point: fall arrest system attachment
Rear attachment point on the waistbelt: restraint lanyard attachment
|Material||Polyamide, Polyester, Aluminium, Acier|
|Standard||EN 361, CE EN 358, CE EN 813, EAC|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Bag for professionals who require a large...
PPE Quick Link – Triangular Delta.EN 362 - EN...
Mobile fall arrest device with swivelling side...
Fabric pack, remains upright and waterproof fabric
LIFTING Quick Link Delta shape.Galvanized...
Fall arrest, rope access and work positioning...
Handled rope clamp for rope ascents
Adjustable webbing foot loop
Oval aluminum carabiner