The MEGAWATT is a versatile descender for industrial climbing and rescue.
It's a very fluid and compact device equipped with an anti-panic.
For great fluidity in descent control, its special lever geometry allows a large transmission ratio and an extremely wide working range.
Its anti-panic function, subtly designed by progressive braking of the rope beyond the point of panic, reduces the risk of an accident in the event of loss of control.
It is suitable for both left-handed and right-handed people (regardless of active or passive operation) and allows optimal maneuverability even in hard-to-reach working positions,
making the MEGAWATT the most versatile descender on the market with maximized compactness and minimized weight.
* Embedded RFID chip for simplified operational documentation.
* Ergonomically shaped two-component lever for precise recoil speed control (suitable for both right-handed and left-handed users).
* Compact design and short lowering lever facilitate handling and reduce the risk of snagging.
* Anti-panic function for more safety when descending (the device locks automatically if the lever is pushed too far forward).
* Auto-lock feature allows positioning when working at height without the need to lock the lever or tie down the unit.
* Steel inserts on abrasion prone areas increase service life.
* Locking screw for semi-permanent installation in rescue systems.
* Opening mechanism with safety lock allowing the rope to be inserted without unhooking the device from the harness.
* Large carabiner hole allows the carabiner to rotate 360° in the device
* Locking mechanism with safety lock
* Triggers for optimal grip on frozen or dirty ropes
* Usable with ropes from 8.9 to 11.8 mm in diameter
* Weight: 495g
* Standard: EN 12841-C, EN 341-2A, ANSI/ASSE Z359.4, EN 15151-1/8
* Material: Aluminum
* Brand: Edelrid
|Rope Ø||from 8.9 to 11.8 mm|
|WLL||reminder of load up to 200 kg|
|Standard||EN 12841-C, EN 341-2A, ANSI/ASSE Z359.4, EN 15151-1/8|
No customer reviews for the moment.