Ultra-light self-locking pulley, developed for rope handling, rescue and self-rescue situations.
The extreme lightness (80 g) and compactness of this equipment make it a product to always have on you in rope access.
The Climbing Technology RollnLock is a very light and multifunctional pulley with a automatic locking system.
It can be used as a pulley or as a blocker during climbing.
It can therefore replace a Basic Blocker in all kinds of small manipulations.
It can quickly be used to pull and hold light loads or for rescue.
The RollnLock opens laterally thanks to its oscillating flange.
It works in blocker or single pulley.
The locking cam can be kept open by a small, convenient click.
It stays operational on dirty or wet ropes.
* intended for use with ropes EN 892 / EN 1891 Ø 8 to 13 mm
* Spring cam for use as a rope grabber
* tilt cam with stop device for use as a pulley
* allows recovery and lifting of light loads
* excellent use with straps from 10 to 16 mm to adjust its position
* developed to work also on wet or dirty ropes.
|Rope Ø||8 - 13mm|
|Breaking load||20 KN|
|Standard||EN 12278:2007 EN 567:1997|
No customer reviews for the moment.