The real aerial straps of Alexander Aerial Acrobatics!
One the highest quality for acrobatic straps in Europe.
The German manufacturer Alexander Aerial Acrobatics has designed its models of aerial straps following numerous trials in acrobatic training.
The quality of these straps currently makes them one of the most popular models in Europe and even beyond.
These acrobatic straps are double layered :
- the outside (cover) is cotton, allowing better grip and great softness in use
- the interior (core) is made of polyester in order to achieve maximum breaking strength and durability.
The 22 cm loops are standard and make it very easy to pass the wrists or ankles through. An additional pull loop will allow you to increase the tightness of the buckle.
Aerial straps are usually installed on an anchor plate. Each strap is connected to the plate with a swivel. The plate regrouping the two straps is itself connected to a swivel at the head to allow low and high speed rotations (very common in aerial straps).
These acrobatic straps are sold without hanging hardware.
We advise you to complete the product with:
-2 black delta 8 quick links with retaining bar (thus protecting the link from getting askew with jolts)
- 1 Moby-Dick S, M or L plate with swivels specially designed for acrobatic straps
* Variable lengths : choose above
* Buckles : flat length 22 cm
* Material : polyester core, cotton sheath
* Width : 4 cm
* Color : Black
* WLL : 104 kg
* MBS : 1250 daN (kg)
* Lifespan : 3 years or 500 hours
For any other request for color, length, size of the buckles ... please contact us.
|Size||Buckles : 22 cm|
|Material||cotton / polyamide|
|Breaking load||1250 daN|
|Manufacturer||Alexander Aerial Acrobatics|
No customer reviews for the moment.