Rigging Plate with triple swivels for aerial straps.
Heavy plate MOBY-DICK size M in stainless steel - high resistance - for aerial straps.
Sold plate only - Without swivel.
The same product with 3 shackle swivels is also available on the shop.
This very solid Rigging Distribution Plate, in stainless steel, is designed to accommodate from 3 to 6 connectors working in different angles.
Initially, it is mainly intended to receive 3 swivels so as to untwist any Y connection system.
It is particularly indicated for aerial circus apparatus type AERIAL STRAPS, for which this type of function is essential.
This type MOBY-DICK size M is designed to be heavier (750 g) than the usual aluminum models,
so that it ballasts the top of the apparatus to allow better descent of lifting textile or wire ropes.
An even heavier model is available under the reference: MOBY-DICK size L - Adjustable from 1 to 9 kg.
This product is sold plate only - Without swivel.
The same product with 3 pre-assembled shackle swivels is also available on the shop.
* Triple swivel plate for aerial straps - here plate only
* Minimum breaking load (MBS): 3600 daN (kg)
* Working Load Limit (WLL) :
* Working Load Limit with design factor 4 : 900 daN (kg)
* Working Load Limit with design factor 8 : 450 daN (kg)
* Working Load Limit with design factor 10 : 360 daN (kg)
* With heavy duty stainless steel plate
* Weight of the plate alone: 750 g
* Design adapted to center the swivels and offer them large angles of rotation
* The articulation allows a great mobility of the swivels in the plane of the plate, according to all possible angles.
* Optimized design to limit the tilting angle of the plate when working on a single strap
* Optimized design to limit the noise of the connectors
* Available as another product with 3 high-strength aluminum shackle swivels from ROCK EXOTICA.
* Available as another product with an aluminum plate
* Available as another product with an adjustable weight from 1 to 9 kg (18 LBS).
* When using the plate with "Shackle Swivels", (Picture)
leave the holes like this.
The sharp edges of the stainless plate are not problematic.
* When using the plate with carabiners type connectors or quick links,
The sharp edges of the stainless plate are aggressive and offensive for the connectors - especially in aluminum.
In this case it is advisable to break the sharp angles of the holes of the plate - on 1 to 2 mm - with a 45 ° conical drill.
|Inside Ø||holes : 14 mm|
|WLL||900 daN (kg)|
|Breaking load||3600 daN (kg)|
No customer reviews for the moment.
Black flat slings 18mm. Many lenght available.
High-strength steel carabinerPETZL VULCAN
Stainless steel Bow shackle hight resistance...
Oval steel carabiner PETZL OXAN
Black Aluminium carabiner with 2 actions gate...
Shackle swivel high performance with steel bolt.