This range of Aerial Silks has unique qualities of strength and reliability. (Breaking at 1800 kg).
Thanks to their dual weft interlock Jersey construction and their appropriate thickness, these fabrics offer an excellent grip and a very good aging.
The strength and durability of Aerial Tissues are on of the essential safety
criteria of the apparatus. Many fabrics are present on the market but all do not have the qualities to be used as acrobatic equipment.
This is why it is essential to use only fabrics certified for acrobatic use and whose resistance is guaranteed by the manufacturer.
In accordance with the recommendations of the Circus Schools Federations
and the technical guidance "Circus Apparatus, Design and Manufacturing" :
- Fabric : 100% polyester low stretch, tinted in the mass
- Beautifully in the light thanks to its satin finish
- Great fabric for professionals and performances
- Construction in Jersey double interlocking imbricated weft
- Width : 160 cm
- Machine washable at maximum 40°c
- Mass per square meter : 125 g/m²
- Mass in linear meter : 200 g/m
- Example for a fabric of 10 m in two strands (20 m) : Mass = 4 kg
- BLL : Breaking Load Limit on two strands : 1800 daN (kg) (3965
- WLL : Working Load Limit on two strands: 257
daN (kg) (566 LBS)
- Design factor : 7
- MUA : Mass of Users Acceptable :
* 85 kg with a Dynamic Coefficient of 3
* 65 kg with a Dynamic Coefficient of 4
It is recommended to always use appropriate Slik Hanger with these fabrics. (See Federal Recommendations).
In case of rotation of the silk, it is advisable to use these rigging with a swivel with ball bearing.
The entire chain of suspension of the equipment is recommended at a working load of at least 400 daN (kg).
|WLL||285 daN (kg) (630 LBS)|
|Breaking load||2000 daN (kg) (4400 LBS)|
|CE||CE Certified Acrobatic Product|
No customer reviews for the moment.