Ultra-Light carbon fiber Spreader Bar for flying effects, performer lifting, acrobatic rigging and stunts.
Compliant with USA ANSI E.1.43 and UK BSR E1.4-3 "Entertainment Technology—Performer Flying Systems".
Cut them, combine them in triangular or rectangular frames, let your rigging creativity speak.
This original product is sold in lengths of 1 - 1.5 and 2 m.
You can easily cut the carbon tube using a small saw.
In case of need of longer lengths, we have tubes of 20 and 25 mm in diameter, consult us.
In a performer lifting or flying object suspension system, it is frequently necessary to keep the suspension lines spaced a certain distance apart.
This is particularly the case for suspensions and Flying FX based on "2 points" harnesses hung at the hips.
The spacing width of the lines frees contact with the artist's shoulders for greater freedom of movement.
In some cases, on the contrary, the lines are placed parallel so that the artist can easily find a good blocking position with his shoulders.
For more complex configurations, such as the flight of large rectangular objects, it may be necessary to recreate a rigid frame that will keep the wires apart in the right positions.
The principle of this very simple design is to offer maximum ease of management to the flight designer so that he can easily adapt to the situation.
The advantages of this concept are:
* The bars and their terminations are black, thin and discreet: only 15 mm
* The bars are ultra light thanks to the use of carbon fiber which offers an incredible Rigidity * Strength / Mass ratio (only 94 g for the 1 m bar)
* Thanks to this very low mass, the bars offer almost no inertia and do not disturb the behavior of the suspension lines, which is very useful for strongly dynamic effects with acceleration or changes of direction
* The bars resist well to the compression which would result from the angles of suspension of the flight wires, either up (connection to the flying machine), or down (angles towards the harness of the artist)
* The bars are easy to cut which allows to create any length between 2 m and 15 cm
* The bars are easy to combine in order to form frames in the plane or in space: just use the connectors as an axis of articulation and pass several terminations of bars through them; so you can compose your flight frame as you would make a kite, which gives you great freedom of creativity and a great ability to adapt on site
* The bars allow you to easily switch from a front flight to a profile flight or vice versa, by placing two bars perpendicularly one above the other (at 1.5 m distance for example) and recreating a pyramid with the suspension lines
These spreader bars are very light and are effectively designed to play their role of spreader without entering the chain of transmission of vertical forces.
Therefore, they do not present any major risk in the event of rupture or failure, since the line of force is always intact.
The particular design of the ends of the bar makes it possible to center the compression forces well, which makes it possible to delay the moment of deformation of the bar by buckling.
The bars therefore accept significant compressive forces: generally 200 kg (daN) maximum and up to 300 daN for 1 m bars.
This allows you to either have heavy loads, or large dynamic coefficients, or very tight suspension angles.
In traction, on the other hand, the ends are liable to detach from the carbon tube, it is therefore necessary to limit oneself to 10 to 20 daN if the sleeves are glued.
Or complete the bar with an element working well in traction like an aramid line possibly placed in the carbon tube.
The bars are delivered without carabiners and without suspension straps.
For almost parallel uses, you can directly connect the ends of the bar with suitable carabiners.
(Be careful never to side load your carabiners which are generally not intended for this)
For suspension lines with angles, it is advisable to pass through the ends with a flexible system such as a strap or rope that will adapt to the local radius of curvature and correctly distribute the compressive forces in the axis of the bar.
* Material: Carbon fiber tube + flexible plastic end
* Length: 1 m - 1.5 m - 2 m; depending on the model chosen
* Tube diameter: 15 mm
* Color: Black
* Maximum working force in compression: 200 daN (kg)
* The rupture depends a lot on the centering of the compressive forces and the buckling of the bar
* Failure: Around 1.5 x nominal compression force
* WLL: This device does not intervene in the transmission of the suspension forces, it is not it which determines or limits the Working Load Limit
* Safety coefficient: This device does not intervene in the transmission of the suspension forces, it does not modify the other coefficients of the system
* Standards: Complies with US ANSI E.1.43 and UK BSR E1.4-3 standards "Entertainment Technology - Performer Flying Systems".
* Compliance with the rules of the art: due to its adapted design, this bar meets all the rules of the art known in terms of flying effects and lifting of persons in the context of entertainment
|Length||1000 mm = 1 m|
|Outside Ø||15 mm|
|Openning size||For carabiner or Dyneema strap|
|Tension||Max Tensile 10 daN if glued|
|WLL||Max Compression 200 daN|
No customer reviews for the moment.